2014 Annual Reporting Requirement
Circular No. 14:01
ARCS File#: 195-20
January 23, 2014
To: Trustees and Officers
All Improvement Districts
Re: 2014 Annual Reporting Requirement
Immediately following the 2014 Annual General Meeting, the following documentation is to be forwarded to this office:
- 2014 Annual General Meeting Minutes
Items to be presented and approved at this meeting include:
- financial statements
- current year’s Trustee honourarium
- current year’s Trustee(s) election
- 2014 Trustees List (blank copy enclosed)
The telephone numbers should be those at which the parties may be contacted during business hours. It would be appreciated if you could also list home telephone numbers.
- Where applicable, 2014 Operating Budgets and Capital Expenditure Programs
- See pages 8 to 13 in Section C of the Improvement District Manual for details on these submissions.
- 2013 General Statistics Form (blank copy enclosed)
We also include for your convenience a reminder on AGM procedures and a Bylaw Format Checklist.
Not withstanding the above, the 2013 Audited Financial Statements and Auditor’s report must be submitted to this office no later than May 15, 2014, regardless of whether the Annual General Meeting has occurred.
Local Government Finance