The information you requested
is not currently available
The Ministry is currently preparing updated legislation and advisory materials for the 2014 general local election.
The following information is anticipated to be available for download and from local governments across B.C.
- Voter's Guide to Local Elections in B.C. (English, French, Punjabi, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese)
- Candidate's Guide to Local Government Elections in B.C.
- Elector Organization Guide to Local Government Elections in B.C.
- Guide to Supporting a Candidate in Local Government Elections in B.C.
- Candidate Nomination Forms
- Elector Organization Endorsement Forms
The following Guides and forms are anticipated to be available from Elections BC:
- Campaign Financing Disclosure Guide to Local Elections in B.C.
- Third Party Sponsor Guide to Local Elections in B.C.
- Campaign Financing Disclosure Statements
Contact Elections BC for answers to questions about election advertising, and campaign financing disclosure.
Tel.: 250 387-5305
Toll-free: 1 855 952-0280