Ministry of Community, Sport and Cultural Development

Office of the BC Athletic Commissioner - Amateur

Referee, Judge, Scorekeeper, Timekeeper or Room Supervisor Registration

All referees and judges who officiate at an amateur MMA, kickboxing, muay thai or pankration event in BC must have evidence of certification or an equivalent level of experience and be registered with the BCAC.

To register as a referee, judge, scorekeeper, timekeeper or room supervisor, you must submit all materials identified in the Registration Application Kit. Your application will not be reviewed until all of the required information has been submitted. Your registration will be valid for three years following the date on which it was issued.

All officials are expected to read and abide by the Code of Ethics and Conduct for Officials.